New Renewable Natural Gas supply will set the stage for FortisBC pilot program Download PDF (148 kB)
Quadrogen Power Systems, Inc. is a privately held Canadian clean-tech company that designs, builds, and installs high performance gas clean-up and upgrading solutions for the renewable energy sector.
We are currently recruiting a Mechanical Designer for our Burnaby office in BC, Canada. Quadrogen is committed to building a world class team and offers the unique environment to work with industry leading companies and institutions. Its experienced, close-knit team provides an excellent opportunity to learn, contribute, and grow into your role.
- Design components, package equipment onto skids, such as piping, vessels, rotating equipment, valves and produce a full 3D layout suitable for preparing fabrication drawings.
- Create 3D models and drawings from concept sketches for new product development.
- Sub-base frame
- CNC machine components
- Piping, vessels
- Site plans, and final customer drawings
- Work with vendors to create product datasheets that will be used for packaging into the final 3D layout.
- Prepare bills of materials, and structuring designs to achieve DFMA (Design for manufacturing and assembly).
- Provide engineering support to manufacturing group during production and build cycle.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend process improvements that will increase productivity and decrease costs.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Design.
- 5+ years of experience in designing skid-based equipment and piping layouts.
- Experience with ASME Section VIII Div. 1 Pressure Vessel Code and ASME B31.3 Piping Code is an asset.
- Must be proficient in equipment layout and packaging using 3D product design CAD software. such as Creo (preferably) or SolidWorks.
- Good understanding of FEA as input to frame design is an asset.
- Knowledge of PDM packages such as EPDM or Windchill.
- Knowledge of safety, environmental, and quality standards.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent communicator who actively contributes in meetings and shares ideas.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted; however, we wish all applicants success in their employment search and thank them for their interest in Quadrogen.
Please email your resumes and cover letters to email@example.com